If you are doing a Whole 30 and you like Quiche, this recipe is a must make! You can make it in the evening, put it in the fridge and then microwave it the next morning and it is so yummy and Whole 30 compliant. Great for busy mornings, and lets face it… most mornings are busy ones.
The beauty of this recipe is you can use any meat or veggies you would like. The skies the limit (within Whole 30 specifications of course).
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk or almond milk
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of mustard powder
- Any veggies or meat you would like
- 1. Mix up the eggs, coconut or almond milk and spices
- 2. Pile your meat and veggies into a greased pie plate
- 3. Pour your egg mixture on top
- 4. Bake at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes (mine took 40).